Paid: Mosaic Generation

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
pbennett87
Authentication code: 1152

Paid: Mosaic Generation

Post by pbennett87 »

Hi, thank you for reading my post, I am almost complete on my project, however I have an issue when blending two images, I need advice (though I do have an idea what my issue is)

I am applying a "multiply" or "screen" effect to the top layer (after colorizing the top layer based on the average color of the base layer) however the end result is not always perfect, I think that is because of the lightness / darkness of the comparative layers. I would like to try and lighten or darken based on the comparison between both layers.

I have seen this (but not sure how to execute an if statement on the in-line command
http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/compose/#lighten
"Compare the source and destination image color values and take the respective lighter or darker value."

Hit me up peterjamesbennett@yahoo.co.uk with a cost for you input.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Paid: Mosaic Generation

Post by fmw42 »

Sorry, perhaps I misunderstand. But the command in that reference does just what you are asking. Give it two images and do the compose lighten command. Or use

Code: Select all

convert image1 image2 -compose lighten -composite result

or

convert image1 image2 -evaluate-sequence max result