how to install Delegates in windows7 ?

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
savio
Authentication code: 6789

how to install Delegates in windows7 ?

Post by savio »

hi,
The imagemagick is working good for jpg and png file for conversion, when i tried for .Fpx formate it shows error, after long search i found delegates need to be installed to work with .fpx file. i downloaded the delegates but im much confused how to install the delegates as that is just source code and no executable files are found. can any one please provide the steps to install delegates for fpx in windows7 OS.

thanks in advance.
whugemann
Authentication code: 8675308

Re: how to install Delegates in windows7 ?

Post by whugemann »

As far as I understand the documentation, the ImageMagick source files must be compiled with the 'with-fpx' option set and you further need to download the correct delegate for FPX. The prebuild binaries are obviously not compiled with this option set, so there is probably no way to let the prebuild binaries handle the FlashPix format.

In short: You seem to have to compile ImageMagick from the source files if you want to work with FPX files.
Wolfgang Hugemann