Command Line Expert Needed (Pay Per Hour)

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
WebDeveloper
Authentication code: 67789

Command Line Expert Needed (Pay Per Hour)

Post by WebDeveloper »

Hello,

I am in urgent need of a image magick expert who can create a command line script for me for about 5 different effects. Basically, I am programming an application where a user uploads an image and can select the type of effects that can be applied to the image. These effects will obviously be processed by image magick through the command line. I have actually figured a number of the effects out on my own but these last few effects require one who knows the command line better than I do (these effects may be quite complex). I need the effects done rather quickly (it is rather urgent) and if you are available on skype or gchat, that would be a big plus.

I will pay an hourly rate through a payment processor of your choice (I can also send a check if preferred) and if you are in the Los Angeles area, I will even buy you some coffee :) If you prefer a flat fee, that works for me as well. Please send me a private message if interested and we can discuss this further.

Thanks!