Thanks Fred

Post here to shower the ImageMagick developers with praise or discuss how you could have done a better job if you developed ImageMagick. Or talk about how Photoshop is better than ImageMagick. Even complain about how no one answered your postings in the Users forum. Venting and musings welcomed here.
rugbyprof

Thanks Fred

Post by rugbyprof »

I'm doing some research to improve geo-encoding accuracy by locating the actual store sign on a building. Kind of a far fetched idea, but with satellite imagery improving so fast, I think it will be feasible here shortly (even currently depending on how big the sign is aka Best Buy :)). What I really want to say is thanks to ImageMagick and especially to Freds ImageMagick Scripts for being awesomely useful! Keep up the great programming!
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Thanks Fred

Post by fmw42 »

rugbyprof wrote:I'm doing some research to improve geo-encoding accuracy by locating the actual store sign on a building. Kind of a far fetched idea, but with satellite imagery improving so fast, I think it will be feasible here shortly (even currently depending on how big the sign is aka Best Buy :)). What I really want to say is thanks to ImageMagick and especially to Freds ImageMagick Scripts for being awesomely useful! Keep up the great programming!
You are welcome. Keep us posted with your work and let me know which scripts you have found particularly useful.

Fred