Consultant needed for simple eps rasterization command

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
wlocker
Authentication code: 6789

Consultant needed for simple eps rasterization command

Post by wlocker »

I am trying to convert a jpg to a rasterized EPS and add an AdobeRGB1998,icc profile. I have tried -compress none , taint etc... and have not been successful. I will pay $$$$ for a solution this week. Contact at wlocker@gannett.com
wlocker
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Consultant needed for simple eps rasterization command

Post by wlocker »

Do I have any takers on this one....I can pay a few hundred dollars or a working solution

Process :

Take a *.jpg file and convert to an eps with ascii formatting and apply the adobe1998rgb.icc profile and 8 bits
The true test is that I should be able to open in photoshop and it should NOT prompt to rasterize and should be an RGB
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Consultant needed for simple eps rasterization command

Post by snibgo »

The problem is that eps is a vector format, even if it contains only raster graphics and no vector elements.

Perhaps Photoshop contains a preference to always rasterise eps files, without asking. A better solution would be to use a raster format such as jpg instead of eps.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com