SimpleTest.vbs file fails ?

ImageMagickObject is a Windows COM+ interface to ImageMagick. COM+, Visual Basic, and Delphi users should post to this discussion group.
PCPete

SimpleTest.vbs file fails ?

Post by PCPete »

Since upgrading to the latest version, none of my programs work any longer in asp / .Net. I tried running the SimpleTest.vbs file and get the error code "-2147215503" which means little to me. If I handle the exception thrown by one of my pages which does a simple colorspace check, it returns

Code: Select all

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80041771) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateGet(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) at ASP.default_aspx.doMagic(Object fileInfo) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\dedupePurls\Default.aspx:line 67
Line 67 is the code to get the colorspace.

Code: Select all

colorspace = objIm.identify("-format", "%r", imgPath)
If I do not handle the error, the asp.net page simply points to line 67 as a problem. This was working last week and since the upgrade, it is not. As far as I know, nothing new has been added to the code, or removed. The SimpleTest.vbs file does output the logo.jog and then alerts the error. I should mention that the command line does work as intended, so something has changed since the upgrade that I can not pin point.
PCPete

Re: SimpleTest.vbs file fails ?

Post by PCPete »

I have confirmed that the new version is the problem. I reinstalled 6.3.9 and everything is working again. Odd but I've changed nothing but this.