The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 2019-12-17T12:19:13-07:00
- Authentication code: 1152
I am using ImageMagick v3 as a layer for a Lambda Function in Golang, using the https://github.com/gographics/imagick
library. I've compiled ImageMagick 7.0.9-8 from source inside an EC2 t3 micro instance running Amazon Linux, and zipped the binaries, shared, etc, and libs to deploy my layer. However, it throws this error:
Code: Select all
WARNING_CONFIGURE: UnableToOpenConfigureFile `delegates.xml' @ warning/configure.c/GetConfigureOptions/699
I have tried the following:
- Add the directories /opt/Imagick/bin and /opt/Imagick/lib to the environment.
- Check if the directories /opt/Imagick/bin, /opt/Imagick/etc/ImageMagick-7/delegates.xml, and /opt/Imagick/share/ImageMagick-7/delegates.xml exist with and , which haven't printed any error.
- Do prints after every if in this code https://golangcode.com/convert-pdf-to-jpg/ to check where it is failing
We noticed the happens right after invoking imagick.NewMagickWand, and have no idea how to move on from this problem