Hiring ImageMagick Consultant/Developer

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
Mpm411
Authentication code: 1152

Hiring ImageMagick Consultant/Developer

Post by Mpm411 »

My company is in the early stages of scoping a device that would take images (several per second) of an item in an environment (for example, let’s say a painting on a wall). We are looking to develop software that will:
1) identify the boundaries of the painting (which can be predefined by us using standard framing or symbols printed around the outside of the painting).
2) identify changes that occur from image to image within the the painting frame, but ignore changes outside of that frame. We would need to dial in the fuzziness factor we’d allow that would determine if a change is significant/real and should be reported on.
3) output the XY coordinates of the change. We will know the exact dimensions of the painting we are photographing.
4) read an alphanumeric or barcode that will be printed on the painting.

The desired result is that the software can compare up to 10 images per second within a processor directly connected to the live feed of images from the camera and output for each image the alphanumeric code on the painting, a time stamp, XY coordinates of any change within the target area of the image (within the frame).

That data would then be streaming via Bluetooth into an App. There are many other necessary features that surround the image processing/change detection, but I’m hopeful that this description is enough for anyone reading with ImageMagick expertise to determine if a project like that sounds like a good fit for ImageMagick and for them as a consultant. I can be reached at mitchellpaulmaurer@gmail.com if you would be interesting in discussing this opportunity.