Paid Consulting. Multiple color models and replication

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
gborbonus
Authentication code: 6789

Paid Consulting. Multiple color models and replication

Post by gborbonus »

Basically I have a pretty interesting task.

I need to take an image, plot it to a pdf template and specify the color format in the generated pdf file.

I would have a very hard time describing this without making a lot of private info public.

If interested, please email me or Skype me.

Email: gregborbonus@gmail.com
Last edited by gborbonus on 2019-08-29T10:03:25-07:00, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you,
Greg Borbonus
*nix system administrator
http://linkedin.com/in/gregborbonus
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Multiple color models and replication

Post by fmw42 »

Please modify your post to confirm it is Paid consulting; otherwise, let us know and we will move it to the Users forum.

Please clarify what you mean by "plot it to a PDF".

Do you just mean convert it to a PDF -- that is imbed the raster image into a vector PDF shell? If so, why would the colors be different. The same raster image is inside the PDF. They might look different when viewed due to loss of profiles for the PDF that might be in the raster image. Just trying to understand what you are trying to do. If this requires too much information, just clarify your "plot" comment.
gborbonus
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Paid Consulting. Multiple color models and replication

Post by gborbonus »

Plot= Placing/replicating an image to exact coordinates.

As for the color issue. The PDF will be printing on a printer with multiple color profiles. CMYK CMYKW CMYKOVW W=White, O=orange, V=Violet.

The image obtained can be in many formats, so need to standardize those. Also, the images may be in rgb, but we may need to convert to PMS colors for the business requirement.
Thank you,
Greg Borbonus
*nix system administrator
http://linkedin.com/in/gregborbonus