Paid: create artistic filters (i.e combination of convert commands)

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
newmountain
Authentication code: 1152

Paid: create artistic filters (i.e combination of convert commands)

Post by newmountain »

Hello,

I am looking for someone with creative skills in ImageMagick to create filters to run on photographs in ImageMagick 6.7.8-9.

I have looked at Fred's scripts and want something along those lines, but a bit nicer. For example Posterize and poster_hope from GMIC would be good: https://gmic.eu/gallery/

But, any original filters and scripts that you can create would be great. Will happily explain more if this is of interest.

Thanks,
newmountain
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Paid: create artistic filters (i.e combination of convert commands)

Post by fmw42 »

Posterize should be easy to do, though may not reproduce his result exactly. Just blur your image and reduce colors by -colors or -posterize. The other seems doable, but not sure yet how to achieve it. It looks like it might involve thresholding each channel and then reducing colors, possibly with a first blur also.

The problem is that GMIC is not ImageMagick code and one does not know exactly what they are doing. One would have to guess and use trial and error to reproduce one image. Then it might not work the same for other images.

Reverse engineering someone else tools is not easy when you cannot see the code.