PAID: Looking for someone who can write me scripts effects to mimic a given preset from Lightroom

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
borconi
Authentication code: 1152

PAID: Looking for someone who can write me scripts effects to mimic a given preset from Lightroom

Post by borconi »

As the title say I need someone who can basically convert a few Lightroom preset to imagemagick script (or PHP).
The presets are applied only on JPG's so no need to work with RAW images, and they are more or less creating some filter effects similar to Instagram.

I'm fully aware that there is no way to import a XMP or .lrtemplate into ImageMagick and that every preset will require a manual conversion, as well as that the result won't be 100% the same, but as long as it's very similar I will be happy with.

Please let me know if you are interested in doing this as well as a quote of how much are you going to charge per preset. Probably looking at 4 to 6 presets which I will like transcribed.

Thank you.

ImageMagick version:
Version: ImageMagick 6.8.9-9 Q16 x86_64 2017-07-31 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2014 ImageMagick Studio LLC
Features: DPC Modules OpenMP
Delegates: bzlib cairo djvu fftw fontconfig freetype jbig jng jpeg lcms lqr ltdl lzma openexr pangocairo png rsvg tiff wmf x xml zlib