PAID: Imagemagick Scripts JPEGs onto Shoe Mock Ups

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
letsgopsu
Authentication code: 1151

PAID: Imagemagick Scripts JPEGs onto Shoe Mock Ups

Post by letsgopsu »

Hello,

I am in need of an Imagemagick expert that can place images onto a series of shoe mock ups that we use inside of an e-commerce application. I need somebody that has great attention to detail. This is an opportunity for ongoing work, we do a lot of products in our app.

Here's a link to the sample files: http://teescape.com/active/IMScript.zip

That sample is exactly how we are creating the mockups of the left shoe for the men's high top

Here's what a person should need to know to replicate what we've done:

1. The file PROCESS.BAT is the batch file version of exactly what we are doing.

2. The output/final size needs to be 1000 pixels minimum in width and height. So for example, in the attached, to remain proportional we use a final size of 1120x1000.

3. Currently, we are intentionally creating the mockup as a JPG. But for this project we will want to make the final output as as transparent PNG's.

Please contact me on Skype --> letsgopsu

Thanks!
dlemstra
Authentication code: 6789

Re: PAID: Imagemagick Scripts JPEGs onto Shoe Mock Ups

Post by dlemstra »

Your request should probably include a bit more information. Are you trying to include your batch file inside your app or are you creating something new? In which language is your e-commerce application written?
.NET + ImageMagick = Magick.NET https://github.com/dlemstra/Magick.NET, @MagickNET, Donate
letsgopsu
Authentication code: 1151

Re: PAID: Imagemagick Scripts JPEGs onto Shoe Mock Ups

Post by letsgopsu »

Thanks for asking, and please excuse my lack of knowledge as I am not a developer.

I am looking for the files in the same format as they are in the attached example above.

I have a lead developer who will then put the final files into the app himself. I am trying to take this ImageMagick task off his plate because he is not an expert with ImageMagick.

The app is written in VBscript.

Thanks!