PAID ImageMagick, PhanthomJS, FFmpeg (or alternatives)

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
colink
Authentication code: 1151

PAID ImageMagick, PhanthomJS, FFmpeg (or alternatives)

Post by colink »

I have a requirement for a project with 4 modules or possibly 2 projects with 2 modules each.

1. Take Screenshots (including reduce size of some)
2. Combine / Overlay Images and add a Text banner on some images
3. Create a Slides Type video combining images, PNG Sequence and Existing Video
4, Create video by overlaying media - eg Background, Green Screen Video Lower Third transparent PNG+ text on top of Lower Third + audio background

The following is a very rough overview

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_AUQ ... XQwZmZ3QnM

I have already built an HTML (laravel) interface which allows me to enter all parameters (saved to a MySQL DB) and I have already created all test output media (ie finished script should create images and video same as my test media).

This is a very flexible interface which allows me to pre-set data to eg visit virtually any website and take screenshots and set browser to eg desktop or mobile widths or to add settings which will create similar videos with different media input.

Every Image or video to be created should be 'requested' by receipt of an HTTP GET request
The HTTP get request will identify: The Process required, what record to refer to for fixed data eg X,Y,W & H + the variables for that screenshot, image or video.

Your script can be virtually completely standalone but needs to be triggered by receipt of the HTTP GET request
And provide report data to be read by the existing admin pages eg Queue, Errors

I am open to the developer specifying any framework and language and to recommend server requirements

Keen to get comments if I should be considering one developer for Module 1 & 2 (PhanthomJS + ImageMagick) and another developer for the 2 Video projects (FFmpeg). It would seem logical to have one developer for all 4 modules, however I do not see much online where 1 developer has experience for all 4 modules.

At this stage I just want questions or a confirmation of interest.

I can then send more details of requirements.

Thanks for taking the time to read,