Paid Project - Create a script that puts photographs onto these products (Iphone cover, mug etc)

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
Rebecca909
Authentication code: 1151

Paid Project - Create a script that puts photographs onto these products (Iphone cover, mug etc)

Post by Rebecca909 »

I am open to ideas towards implementations.
The requirements are listed below.
Some terminology:

Product photo: The photograph of the product with no layover. f.x. bgz.jpg

Photograph: The photograph that should be put onto the product
http://picks3.np.is/nop/37726/81854.jpg

Result photograph: The result of adding the photograph to the Product photo. f.x. http://picks3.np.is/nop/415889/1202839.jpg

1. I can call the script from c# with different parameters, with the product photo, the type of product, and the target destination for the result photo. The result photograph should be the same size as the product photograph.

2. I should be able to specify what part of the image gets applied to the area.
f.x. photograph is 1000x1000 - I send in 10,20,800,700 it should only use that area of the image.

Milestone 2:
3. An option should be available to fade in the edges of the photograph, (see fadein.jpg)

Milestone 3.
5. Option to rotate the photograph, 90,180,360 - best would be any degree
6. Option to mirror the photograph.
7. Option to invert the photograph.

In this job we will only do 2 products - in this order
1. The Cup
2. iPhone cover

First we finish doing the cup - before moving on to the iPhone cover.

In the zip file are:
codeexample - example of usage, follow this script, just add code to //your code here part.
bgz.jpg - the cup to use.
test1.jpg - test to put on the mug.
SB68*.jpg - for information purposes about next tasks if this goes well. Ignore for now.
iphone6cover.jpg - iphone6 cover

Tip:
2 imagemagick wrappers here. http://www.imagemagick.org/script/api.php

There are plenty of examples for imagemagick image manipulation, some for cups aswell on the web.

Will send the file that contains images of items upon hire.

$500 for the completed job - ETA ASAP!
dlemstra
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Paid Project - Create a script that puts photographs onto these products (Iphone cover, mug etc)

Post by dlemstra »

Should it be a 'script' that can be executed in C# or can it also be a program in C# that uses Magick.NET?

And the link to your zip file is missing.
.NET + ImageMagick = Magick.NET https://github.com/dlemstra/Magick.NET, @MagickNET, Donate
Rebecca909

Re: Paid Project - Create a script that puts photographs onto these products (Iphone cover, mug etc)

Post by Rebecca909 »

Hi,

Just a program that I can run from c# it can call command line, magic.net or however you want as long as I can call it from c#.

Also I will check and fix the link - thanks.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Post by fmw42 »

I do not know anything about c#. But I have several unix bash shell scripts that put images onto cylinders (mugs) and tshirts. See cylinderize and tshirt at my link below. These can be called from PHP or other interfaces that run on unix platforms. Sorry they do not run on Windows unless with the unix Cygwin installation.
Rebecca909

Post by Rebecca909 »

This position has been filled by fmw42.